Places to Yoga Forum Help

Help

Recommendation for awesome yoga pant

hello all!

I just wanted to leave a brief review of this awesome new pant I tried called "The Perfect Pant" by dress. I have to admit, the pants are so comfortable that even after I leave yoga class I keep them on a little too long. Thankfully, the pants are machine washable, but you can move so freely in them! I used to wear spandex leggings to my classes, but I've completely switched over. You'll never be more comfortable, whether you're in downward facing dog or side angle pose.

Have a beautiful day and namaste!

Oh that's great.
    I would like to suggest you try Onzie and Omgirl. Both brands are very cool and affordable in price. Currently I am using both. Onzie and Omgirl are very comfortable, stretchable and sweat free also. I purchased them from an online store.

I use nike dryfit shorts which have a liner. I really like those because they are comfortable and also nice for inversions

Mohsin

Thankfully, the pants are machine washable, but you can move so freely in them! I used to wear spandex leggings to my classes, but I've completely switched over. You'll never be more comfortable, whether you're in downward facing dog or side angle pose.

Why don't you try for billabong shorts..?? They are most comfortable and the prints and patterns that are available are too good. It give a nice outlook.

I buy my yoga pants at b-light.se
    Organic, flexible and nice. I can recommend them.
    Most brands use synthetic fabric and I´m allergic so I can only use cotton. I prefer organic cotton.

Namasté
    Buddha

I recommend trying out https://www.gearbunch.com/. I have been buying from them and and they so many cool designs to pick from! The animal style leggings are my favorite.