Places to Yoga Forum Help

Help

prenatal, postnatal and children yoga teacher training

Hello!
    I need your help to realise my dream to become a prenatal, postnatal and children yoga instructor...
    I plan to go for an amazing training, but it costs a lot of money. There's this photo contest "a special pose in a special place" organised that I really need to win to get a special discount on my training!
    This would really help me on my projects... So please, just click on this link and "like" the picture... If you can share it that would be really nice!
    Thank you :-)
    Namaste,

Hey

To become a joga teacher for children it is very hard. Cildren should unsterstand the sense of yoga and also be safe all the time.
    In that case check out some advices how to create a safe place for childrens' joga.
    http://www.comfortmeble.pl/

It's hard to teach Yoga to children …
    Children deal with many distractions, temptations, overstimulation and peer pressure. Schools are challenged to do more with less and be creative in how they reach even the most isolated child.

Yoga is a low-cost, helpful tool that can have a positive impact on children.

Here are some of the many benefits of teaching yoga to kids:
    • Yoga helps kids to:
    • Develop body awareness
    • Learn how to use their bodies in a healthy way
    • Manage stress through breathing, awareness, meditation and healthy movement
    • Build concentration
    • Increase their confidence and positive self-image
    • Feel part of a healthy, non-competitive group
    • Have an alternative to tuning out through constant attachment to electronic devices
    Chrysalis Yoga Studio Burlington