Places to Yoga Forum Help

Help

Wink Organic Yoga Clothing

Hi all,
    I thought to share a great discovery few months ago, I came along a new organic brand thats inspired by yoga. I have ordered 2 pants (the kimono and the ones with the wrinkes) and 2 tops, just for my yoga practise. I love the fabric and the feel of the clothes so much, that I wear these clothes in my free time a lot, so have a look. The tops give amazing support, for inversions, etc, I now many times don't use a bra anymore! The brand is located in Europe and its called Anjaly, but they say that they ship worldwide.

Where do you get the clothes you wear for Yoga from? I prefer soft, organic materials like cotton or bamboo.

Many thanks and happy Yoga!!

well, bamboo is awesome for anything, so soft and comfortable.

I use nike dryfit shorts which have a liner. I really like those because they are comfortable and also nice for inversions

(they are these Nike Men's 7 inch Woven 2-In-1 Shorts)
    Last edited by imcosmokramer; 04-24-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imcosmokramer View Post
    well, bamboo is awesome for anything, so soft and comfortable.

I use nike dryfit shorts which have a liner. I really like those because they are comfortable and also nice for inversions

(they are these Nike Men's 7 inch Woven 2-In-1 Shorts)
    I am a loyal nike clothing user and its been a years that I've been to yoga. I always go for the basic whats important is you are wearing proper outfit. Yeah comfortability is the key and I'm comfy with nike sports wear

Organic Bamboo Yoga Clothing

If you are looking for great organic bamboo yoga clothing, please try my shop.

ShantiGreen.com

We have some really nice, high quality organic yoga pants, leggings, tanks, and cami tops.
    You will find that bamboo fiber helps wick away sweat from your skin.
    It is also a very soft and smooth material, and feels great to wear.
    The clothing we sell is very fashionable, too.
    Please go ahead and have a look for yourself.

LVR is my Fav brand in organic clothing line.

My fav brand in organic clothing is LVR. Why LVR? Because, LVR Fashion is an eco-conscious, made in the USA. The LVR’s goal is to have each style represent you personally from its practicality and vibrancy, to its earth-friendly manufacturing and dedication to world charity. LVR Yoga Clothing aims to inspire social awareness and realization of the effects of daily decision-making. It is currently available in high-end boutiques around the world

When I first found out that bamboo could be turned into a fabric for clothing I thought it was the best idea in the world. And since learning of all its benefits, I've come to think that bamboo is the best material for organic yoga clothing.
    Exercise Bands
    www.exercisewithresistancebands.com

We have some really nice, high quality organic yoga pants, leggings, tanks, and cami tops.
    You will find that bamboo fiber helps wick away sweat from your skin.

Organic yoga clothing for men

Hi. I used to buy organic yoga clothes from a Swedish web shop. Its only organic yoga clothes for men but anyway. Just wanted to share. Maybe you can wear men's clothes as well? Many women do that. Under protest of course...

Good luck!
    Buddha

Hi there
    Thanks for this forum. I am very into organic cotton clothes and of course I like yoga. I find this brand with very nice and high quality organic cotton clothes with fair prices b-ligh.